The Jaguars Softball Club has now registered with a number local Councils for the KidSport Program.
KidSport will allow eligible youth aged 5-18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs participating in the project through their participating local government.
Criteria What are the eligible criteria?
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card or be referred by a ‘recognised’ referral agent
- Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to (exceptions may apply) It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area (exceptions may apply)
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club.)
- Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid (exceptions may apply).
- No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
KidSport Application Form/Voucher